QUALITY ASSURANCE SYSTEM IN UKRAINE: DEVELOPMENT ON THE BASE OF ENQA STANDARDS AND GUIDELINES
Short name of the project: QUAERE
The project duration: 10.2015 – 14.10.2018
The budget is 717 000 Euro.
Project coordinator: Wrocław University of Science and Technology(Poland).
Project website: http://quaere.pwr.edu.pl/
Project coordinator from KhNU – Hryhoruk Svitlana
Tel .: +38 (067) 7865023
The project involves Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine, the Ukrainian Association of Student Self-Government and leading universities of Ukraine, Poland, Netherlands, Germany, Lithuania, Greece, German Independent Agency of External Evaluation and Accreditation (ASIIN), Central European Network of Quality Assurance Agencies (CEENQA), the National Agency for Quality Assurance in Higher Education.
The project develop tools for the sustainable functioning of internal and external quality assurance, stimulate greater involvement of students in the processes of self-awareness in the universities; implementation of mechanism for introspection as an integral part of the university’s functioning.
The main project aims to support the reform and development of quality assurance in higher education of Ukraine by implementing EU best practice in ensuring the quality of universities based on ENQA standards and guidelines.
The main objectives of the project:
- Development of mechanisms for the functioning of internal and external quality assurance systems.
- Potential growth of universities of higher education institutions, the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine, the National Agency for Quality Assurance in Higher Education train the staff to use quality assurance tools, create an organizational infrastructure for quality assurance, publish internal and external quality control models.
- Implementation of the mechanism of internal quality assurance as an integral part of the functioning of universities.
- Encouraging students to participate in the process of introspection in the universities.
- Pilot implementation of internal quality assurance systems.
- Pilot implementation of an external quality assurance system.
- Contribution to the process of creation National Quality Assurance standards in Ukraine
- Popularization of quality assurance ideas in higher education institutions of Ukraine.
Providing support to the activities of international agencies to ensure the quality of higher education.